|Title:||Air Force CyberWorx Program Manager|
Job Title: Program Manager
Supervisor: C-TRAC Managing Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
This position is responsible for overseeing the overall operations of the Air Force CyberWorx Partnership Intermediary Agreement and program including design, development, execution and feedback.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Regularly engage with Air Force customer leadership to understand customer’s mission, vision and intent
- Develop, plan and facilitate technology transfer (T2) strategies and activities
- Track effectiveness of T2 strategies and activities and share lessons learned
- Understand and communicate the AF CyberWorx mission, vision and value proposition with government, industry and academia stakeholders
- Grow a diverse stakeholder network across government, industry and academia to assemble cross-functional teams to accomplish T2 goals
- Work with strategic partners to develop mutually beneficial relationships
- Lead end to end program management processes: - including program scope, achievements, success metrics, resources, risk mitigation, program documentation
- Gather feedback to ensure continuous improvement of deliverable quality
- Source, onboard, and lead third party vendors as needed to support program goals, and handle spend impact to budget
- Ensure program visibility to AF and C-TRAC leadership including status updates and quarterly reviews
- Manage program operating cadences including calendar and communications
Provide direct supervision and evaluation of 5-7 employees in accordance with C-TRAC employee handbook.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Project Management - Develops project plans; coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget; manages project team activities.
Visionary Leadership - Displays passion and optimism; inspires respect and trust; mobilizes others to fulfill the vision; provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
Initiative - Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Three to five years’ experience in a customer facing program manager role, or related field;
Three to five years’ experience with Air Force or DoD acquisition programs or organizations
five years in management or leadership role with proven track record of success
Background in/or understanding of marketing and product development
Experience supporting USG/DoD customer required
Exceptional project management and organization skills
MBA or Master’s degree preferred
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk, sometimes for 6+ hours. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Relocation expenses are not included.
Send resume's to: Megen.Schlesinger@c-trac.org